Central Square,New York

on our way back from hospital with2yr old grand baby >stopped at WAL_MART for perscriptions an Pedialite ! POOR BABY was in hospital for hours DOUBLE EAR INFECTION he was so tired at in pain THE CASHIER SAYS IF MYGRANDSON ACTED THAT WAY HED GET WHAT FOR !

i said excuse me WHAT THE *** DID YOU SAY? she said hed of got a good whipping !when i told a manager that theres enough child abuse an i hear it from a cashier !!!!!! AT WAL_MART !HOW SHED WHIP HIM !

WHO SAYS SH*T LIKE THAT? AN TO A CUSTOMER AN THE MANAGER DIDNT DO ANYTHING?

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Cashier.

Comments

LadyScot finally admits she hate her job and life. Though we all already knew it "as well".

See LadyScot confess to hating her job and life at Review #: 403979

Come on people this person is a troll.

Call the 1-800 number give them the name of the cashier and tell them about this incident. NO ONE should EVER tell ANYONE TO WHIP A CHILD!

I think the other comments are inbred ignorant ***! It does not matter whether the child had an ear infection or anything else if a child is crying for whatever reason beating on them is not going to make it any better this Walmart employees response is typical of the kind of heartless hateful hags walmart employs. You will find how walmart employees feel about customers by typing LadyScot observations from a retail employee psycho. Our State has the highest child abuse rate in the United States and it is because of attitude's like that hateful heartless hag.

The days of inflicting pain on a child should have been over decades ago.

Funny how it seems okay for Adults to think it okay to beat on a child for crying or doing something wrong if so then why I can't I stomp a walmart employee in the ground and give them what for when they do something wrong...I would love to do that! But it's okay to beat a child...what a *** up world!

Some people do not need"Kids".And this post sound's exactly like that.Why?Did you all wait so long to carry this child to the doctor.Where is the "Parent" of this child?

I agree with the cashier.You did not have to remove the child from the vehicle since their were more than one person in the vehicle.Also where was the "Parent" of this child.You stated with your grandbaby.Common sense should have told you to give the child "Pedialite".Look's as though no one caring for the child has "Common Sense".There is nothing like a ill child.And to keep moving the child from place to place is not "Good".You created this problem "Yourself".Not the cashier.

The days of inflicting pain on a child should have been over decades ago.

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #646676

I agree with the previous comment. You indicate that there was more than one of you with the kid, one of you could have stayed in the car with the kid.

It must have made you feel really grown up to swear at the cashier. Why didn't you take him to the doctor before he got so bad he had to go to the ER/hospital? I don't understand people that wait to seek medical care for kids until they end up sitting in an ER for hours. I never did it with my kids, and the insurance we had didn't pay for doctor office calls, but we cared enough to not let the kids suffer until we had to take them to the ER.

It really annoys me with my kids who are all on medicaid that their kids get so bad that they have to go to the ER, instead of their doctor. How do you know the cashier didn't get reprimanded? It wouldn't have been done on the spot. You should also go back to school and learn what words should be capitalized, how to do proper punctuation, etc.

By the way WalMart is one word, it doesn't have any kind of punctuation between the two words. Spanking a kid isn't child abuse, and I am sure that is what the cashier meant, instead of an actual whipping. That being said a lot of people use the expression whipping and some people use the term whupping. It is all a matter of what part of the country you grew up in, or whatever.

I guess I don't understand people that take offense so easily. All of this being said, why didn't somebody stay in the car with the crabby kid, instead of everybody having to make a shopping expedition out of it?

You are leaving out part of the story. A WM worker wouldn't just say that to someone for no reason. Either that or you are making the whole thing up.