4500 Fayetteville Rd, Raleigh, NC 27603, USA
2.8
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

On November 4, 2018 i went to walmart to purchase a smart television. I found a Element smart tv 39" for $198.00 so i purchased it and took it home.

I returned to the walmart to do christmas shopping on November 20, 2018 to find a price tag of $198.00 sitting over (2) 55" Element televisions and( 2) sanyo so i asked for help to confirm that was the price and asked could i return the television i purchased and he said sure as long as i have my receipt. I went home and retrieved the television with original packaging came back to walmart not even 20mins later, went to customer service did a return then went back to electronics department to see the $198.00 price tag removed and to be told by workers and the managers that the "55 Element television is now $419.00 and that it was an error. Customers also confirmed to the managers that they also seen that price sitting over the televisions.

I'am totally pissed off because not only that they was suppose to honor that price due to their error but, i had to return home with no television for my children to watch. Totally upset!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Manager.

Comments

Why did you have to return with no TV. You could have taken the one you had back home.

@Anonymous

I returned with no tv because i refuse to rebuy a television after they was dishonest with me. Also after standing in a long line to return.

So stay out of Wal-Mart. You're contributing to the decline of the rest of the business sector while enriching the multi-billionaire Walton family and their Chinese allies.

I don't care what kind of inky dinky little "problem" your cheapskate mind perceives. Thanks for helping drive the country into the third world.