I AM IN THE PROCESS OF FILING A CLASS ACTION SUIT AGAINST STRAIGHT TALK (TRAC PHONE CO.).THEY HAVE MANAGED TO LOSE MY BUISNESS PHONE NUMBER OF 16 YEARS AND HAVE CAUSED ME TO NEARLY LOSE MY BUISNESS DUE TO A GLITCH IN THERE SYSTEM.

ANYONE INTERESTED IN PARTICAPATING IN THIS SUIT (MUST BE FOR THE SAME REASON OR FOR A SITUATION THAT IS SIMULAR TO IT.PLEASE CONTACT ME AT NO1CARCRAZY@AOL.COM. OR NO1CARCRAZY@LIVE.COM I WILL RETURN YOUR MESSAGE ASAP.

I JUST WONDER HOW MANY OTHER BUISNESSES HAVE HAD THIS HAPPEN DUE TO STRAIGHTALK NEGLIGANCE.THANK YOU

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

You need to learn to spell business and negligence. Apparently your horrible service did not include autocorrect.

You are a dumb a s s .

hmaxwell

i got a new phone cause myne was boken i activated it, and they gave me a new #.they sent me a new sim, called to activate it and, wont give me old number..

been on the phone for 18 hrs, they keep saing in 1 hour it willl work.. then 24 hrs it will work.. i have lost about 24 hrs talking to them on the phone.. my phone still dosent have its orignail # also it dosent have any number, so i cant evan make calls....

im loosing calls for work and calls from my bf in jail..who only knows that number, and i cant call himm to tell him my friends #

i used my trac phone service to order a pizza and they forgot the sausage!It nearly ruined me!!!

does this qualify as a "simular situation"?I want my $26 settlement too!!!

A "glitch" What is that? And since you rely so heavily on your phone you had no backup plan?

When I was self employed for 3 years I had my home phone with an ISDN line and 2 numbers. then I had my cell.

*** you dumb!

you get what you pay for