paid for 120 minute tracfone card thru self checkout not knowing walmart had to also put a special scan on card to be able to add the minutes on my tracfone. lost reciept and went back and asked them to put that special scan on it so cud use it.

they wudn't even listen. it was like i was a thief, am 71 yr old veteran with just social security. so am out 30 some bucks on their arrogANT WAYS. THERE IS NO SIGN OR ANYTHING AROUND THAT SAYS THEY HAVE TO PUT THAT SCAN ON IT TO ACTIVATE THE CARD.

THOT PICK UP CARD, PAY FOR IT AND ON MY WAY. EVEN BOUGHT THE PHONE FROM THEM .

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Ridiculous, Customer srvice.

Comments

Quit playing the "vet" card, it takes away from the validity of your complaint. Vets aren't any more important than anybody else.

IF you have bought these cards before and looked at the receipt you would have noticed that the receipt showed a special scan. Let this be a lesson to you you to make sure you keep the card and the receipt together in the future.

When I buy a card for my Tracfone, I automatically wrap the receipt around the card and leave it there until I have a few minutes to add the time to the phone. I am 75 and if I can figure out to do that, you should have been able to do the same.

to Anonymous #1011291

Agree onthe vet deal. i am totally new to the tracfone business.

had over 100 dollars worth of stuff and just scanned card and thot was good to go. I know nothing aboutthem. Totally disagree with ur arragance and attitude. an no techy by any means.

once pd for what do i need reciept for. are u saying walmart can rip u off do?

why keep ur reciept? its pd for!!