My perception is that 'Walmart' treats all there customers like thiefs. It is one thing to lock up electronics, but to lock up small ticket items is crazy.

I have to more or less ask permission to purchase razor blades from personal that need to be hunted down. New release movies(29$) are locked up, yet I can turn directly around and grab a season release that can cost 30$ and up. If you purchase an item that does not fit in a bag(cat litter dog food), a door greeter is supposed to scan you receipt. If this ever happens to me again, I will request the manager and in a very curt and concise way convey my annoyance.

If the Walmart corporation feels these steps are needed, then raise everything a dime in the stores and increase security. I also do not want to hear "Don't shop there if you don't like the way they run their stores." after Walmart has pretty much run most of the competition out of the area.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Manager.

Comments

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #190416

In her/his defence this has been going on for a while. See I just used the same title as you. If i wanted I could use sillygirl, or Mrrcok or anything.

Cathy

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #164142

Instead of pretening someone is posing as you do the adult thing and admit your mistakes.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #164141

BytMe

My apologies for the attacks made on Cathy. Some ***hole keeps making comments pretending to be me(the author of the post). Hopefully this person will go away!!

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #163479

Ha you just made yourself look foolish. I am Br549 now.

Ha ha ha. Loser.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #163478

I have changed my name ha.

So now all those that posted comments to Mrrcok look *** because now I am BR549 and no longer Mrrcok.

You look like nuthouse cases who are talking to yourselves. Losers.

"I have children to feed and how can I feed them if I am banned."

Mrrcok - other places take welfare checks. You don't have to shop at wal*mart, unless, of course you've been banned from the other places as well. :zzz

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #162777

If you were not stealing why were you fired sillygirl? Who cares if I swore at the employees. I have children to feed and how can I feed them if I am banned.

La Prairie, Quebec, Canada #162657

Geez, I should read the whole post before responding. I forgot my "Don't Feed the Troll" rule.

That's my bad. :roll

La Prairie, Quebec, Canada #162656

I just read where you swore at the employees. You need to take a laxative and take that dump you've been trying to take for a few years. Lighten up and get laid or something.

La Prairie, Quebec, Canada #162655

No, I wasn't fired for stealing. I worked for the summer all through out school and left in good standing to further my education.

I saw several co-workers get fired for stealing. It appears that maybe they have good reason to watch you. If you aren't guilty of anything, why are you on the defense? :? Maybe it's because you are guilty?

Yeah, that's it. You're the thief.

There are alot of thieves out there. Business basically have to factor 20%-30% cost in losses due to theft, We pay for that.

And yeh, employees are the biggest thieves. Thats probably why WalMart pays some of the lowest wages.

But get used to it. WalMart is becoming the only place available to shop at.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #162612

Sillygirl, your name fits you. If you were stealing you should have been fired.

You sound like one of those employees who steal. That way the customer had to pay. Also idiots you all do not know how to read. They pretty much got rid of all the competition, so you *** people that is the only place I can shop and despite this the manager is threatening to ban me out because I swore at the employees.

They don't care that I have children to feed. Infact a customer or employee once called the police on me because I beat my kid in the parking lot and made them walk home.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #162610

To bub. I did not write that other comment to you either. To the other person defending Cathy take a hike loser.

La Prairie, Quebec, Canada #162607

I worked for Walmart in high school. Most of the theft was done by employees.

Walmart can't trust it's own staff so, naturally, they don't trust anyone else. Yeah, those "door ***" are a joke, but I like seeing senior citizens being able to work.

In reply to Written by bub, on 09-07-2010 00:50

I'm pretty sure you asked for any opinion that comes along since you posted this in a public forum. Nimrod.

Go ahead and say something to the manager. First of all they won't care that some gimp is complaining about having to wait 45 seconds for razor blades or for someone to scan their dog food, then they'll tell you it's store policy and if you don't like it you can "shop somewhere else".

How about taking the ****ing attacks and crawl back under your rock smegma breath :sigh

To Cathy 1. I did not post #5 comment.

To Bub Obviously you do not comprehend the statement have "after Walmart has pretty much run most of the competition out of the area." How about posting your unhelpful remarks elsewhere. :x

I always think it is *** when the 'Door Nazi's" would check your receipt for a large item, Yeah like I'm really trying to jack this bag of kibble thats in my cart. I could understand Tv's maybe, honestly they should be checking the people with small items in their bags since it would be easier to place something in there with items you have purchased.

Go ahead and say something to the manager.

First of all they won't care that some gimp is complaining about having to wait 45 seconds for razor blades or for someone to scan their dog food, then they'll tell you it's store policy and if you don't like it you can "shop somewhere else". :cry :cry :cry

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #162416

I don't know why p r e teen is filtered.