Brenda Stewart a walmart worker at the Pishga forest brevard store treated me like i was garbage when i asked a question about a product!This was not the first time this person treated me this way!

She must have some kind of mental problems or a problem at home that she needs to be dealt with ! but thats the last time i go into any Walmart!

Most store train the workers to treat people with respect but not this person she's just a mean ugly lady who thinks its a good idea to treat people like garbage!Kmart will get my money for now on

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #200711

Actually, Chris I believe that all the posts on her aside from you and I are from the same person who wrote this letter.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #200708

I have to agree, I think there is no Brenda Stewert, nor is this letter for real.Just some disgrunted employee, then again by coincidence this Brenda Stewert could have posted right after this person.

Either they are the same person or they were communicating on MSN and person one told person two to make the next comment.I doubt this is real though because Wal-mart would not give the last name of one of their employees.

Another possibility is this person knows a Brenda Stewert who works at Wal-mart and is making false claims on her because they don't get along to make Brenda look bad.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #200707

#200595

Here is the facts of this comment thread:

The first person who commented as Brenda is not the actual Brenda.She is probably someone bored, surfing the internet.

The original poster did not put that there to make Brenda look bad.

Secondly, the second commenter, Brenda Stewart, and Lier are the same person. Here is how I know: They posted within 2 minutes of each other on the same day.

In addition, I doubt that the real Brenda Stewart has even seen this post at all.The person who did those is very clever, by changing the moods of the commenter's entirely, (One swears a lot, the other is more modest,)but the timing of the two is so completely unlikely that I highly doubt they are two different people.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #200096

You did report me you rude ***. I have been fired from two jobs prior to this, because of no good boss *** suckers such as your self you ***.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #200095

First of all I would like you to stop slandering me online or I will sue you if you don't take this letter down.Second it is obvious that you wrote that last comment with my name on it to make it look bad.

I know you think I am the one that reported you for taking your break while on the clock, however I just warned you that it could get you into trouble. I did not report you, they have been watching you since you do this all the time.

You may feel that because of me you got fired but it was because of your own ignorance of the rules.Even if I did report you it would be your own fault.

#199528

*** you dont know me! Im gonna go seriously gangsta all up in wally world the next time you step up in here. Im gonna be rollin back all sorts of stuff on you.

And you think you can hide up in KMART from me? I got that blue light special on lock for dat ***! Yeah what up now? HUH?

Really? who cares about your silly complaint show *** or gtfo.