I had purchased an IPAD back on May 8th, 2012. On May 16th, 2012, I went to return the IPAD because I didn't like it. The women at the

customer service desk wouldn't let me return the item, because they claim that my IPAD was originally purchased on April 20th, 2012

and that it was past the 15 day return period. Then to add insult to injury, they claim the the IPAD's seriel number did not the box's

seriel number. They tried to make me out to be a thrief, which I am not.

Earlier that day, I tried to return three other items that I didn't want. They told me they couldn't give me cash back, but they could

give me a gift card. I didn't want a gift card. But they wouldn't budge. Then they wanted my ID. Why? Is this how Walmart treats their

customers? Like thieves. Now I have a IPAD I don't want and a give card I will never use, because I won't be back.

Review about: Walmart Gift Card.

Comments

Aww poor little *** man needs to up his game :(

IHateStupidCustomers

plus your story just makes no sense and is suspicious.

IHateStupidCustomers

well it looks like you are a thief after all.

They are not as stup*d as you think. They know how some people return old electronic items which are not working and claim that they did not like them.

Something is not right here. They want your ID because you did not have a receipt. They wanted to give you a gift card because you did not have a receipt. Stop buying things on impulse problem solved.

Yeah this is the way they great customers who act first grade children. An adult generally keeps their receipts safe.

Especially if they have the habit of impulsive buying. Learn to follow rules and you won't be "mistreated" and stop trying to scam them by returning old Ipads claiming you just recently bought them and they won't treat you like a thief.

MauiAl49

Sounds like you were trying to return the ipad without a receipt, otherwise how why would they have a different date than the one you claim?

Stop buying and returning things. Problem solved retard.

And if the serial numbers didn't match, that means you tried to put a different Ipad in the box and return it. Nice try.

Your a thief and you know it. Its POLICY to ask for ID. Hope you spend the summer in jail.