Ralph Karns: RKARNS@CFL.RR.COM;

I do not believe I will ever hear from you, however I was in Sam's and two employees were talking, I ask where to find something and they spoke to me in spanish and then treated me very rude - I live in this country and I served this country - I do not need to be treated like this. Just yesterday (12/2/2015) it happened again in Walmart*, at the counter the young lady spoke to me and gave me my price all in Spanish.

If all speaks Spanish do so at home - NOT at work nor in public - This is still the UNITED STATES of AMERICA!!!

I do not believe Sam Walton would stand for this what - so - ever! Everyone working at Walmart speaks to each other in Spanish and all has a Cel-Phone on the floor..........................

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of walmart staff from Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was treatment. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Comments

Bruce007
Plover, Wisconsin, United States #1073400

Also shame on Walmart for hiring these illegals.

Bruce007

This is why we are kind to our Canadian neighbors (or neighbours) as they spell it and rude to our Mexican ones. Our Canadian neighbors are our allies, they speak our language.

They don't expect us change our language. They speak English. When they visit our country and appear lost we help them.

As for our Mexican neighbors, we avoid them. When they ask for directions, we give them directions, right back to Mexico, that is if we even talk to them.