1.9
Ease of Use

Went into Fort Morgan 24 hour store after working 15 hours.Every roll in food section blocked.

EVERYONE OF THEM! I took maybe 4 steps to pick up a loaf of bread. The manager. Went insane.

Screaming at me. Saying I destroyed her floor. Then goes on and on about how it takes 8 hours for the floor to dry! She was insane!

8 hours for a floor to dry! This store never stocks its shelves and what's on them is almost always out dated. They treat people like crap because its a small town and think they can. For now on I.

Wil drive to sterling to shop.A disgusting store.

Review about: Walmart Manager.

Reason of review: close your 24 hours if you are going to block off ALL FOOD!.

I didn't like: Rude hateful people, Way they handled the situation.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

I don't shop at walmart and think this manager was out of line but it isn't unusual for isles to be blocked off during non-peak hours for cleaning, waxing, stocking shelves, etc.I've went to many stores that are open 24 hours during non-peak hours and there were people cleaning floors, pallets blocking isles, etc.

I imagine they aren't too happy if people ignore that they blocked off an isle.In some cases they do this because the floor may be slippery and they don't want a customer to slip and fall since they can sue even if they ignored a isle that was blocked.

To keep the floors looking good the wax occasionally needs to be stripped and re-applied.Yes it takes 8 hours to dry to a hard coat.

The only way this can be done in a 24 hour store is to block off a few aisles while it is being done.

Yes, it's an inconvenience for a few hours, but most if the year you have 24 hr access to shopping.Too bad you have to be such a rude, hateful shopper and can't understand what goes into running a store.

to Anonymous #1371642

Not a few all.The walmart worker was the rude out of control person.

Anonymous. I have worked in stores. I know what it takes. The man I was giving a ride home I work with wanted; to call 911 the woman was so crazy.

You were not there so what you think means nothing. Defend walmart all you want.

But talking sbout rude and hateful.Go look in the mirror bud.