Unreal! I had a receipt for a camera I got as a gift.

In the fine print at the bottom of the receipt (NEVER mentioned by the sales person) you only have a certain number of days to return or exchange or your STUCK with this item. How fair is that??!! There was no compromise offered from the store. The camera was also purchased w/ an extended warantee.

I was told I could contact the company about the waranty...what...? There is nothing wrong with the camera. I haven't even opened it. I don't need it and wanted to exchange it for something I did need or get a refund.

I would have even been happy with a WalMart card. As much as I don't like those things. When you return something and get a card that forces you to spend your money in THEIR store. GOD knows I'd love to not have to shop there.

However somethings I have to have can only be found there. I HATE WALMART!!!

Review about: Walmart Gift Card.

Comments

Waaah. Stop whining, you ungrateful brat.

Beat the *** out of the gift giver for not knowing your every want.

If you got it as a gift, exactly how do you know the sales person didn't mention the return exchange policy?

And how many retailers read off the return / exchange policy to customers?

I have never had it explained unless I have asked at ANY retailer. Do everyone a favor and don't breed, if your this big of a tard, i can only imagine how bad your offspring would be.

"(NEVER mentioned by the sales person) you only have a certain number of days to return or exchange or your STUCK with this item. How fair is that??!!"

Umm...I would say extremely fair.

Every store you have ever been in has a set amount of time you have to return something. That's why if you need to return something, you do it in a timely manner.

IHateStupidCustomers

what a big a$$ baby. basically any store has return dates on electronics.

if you were running a business, would you gladly just return anything to make the selfish customers happy and let them continually make your business lose money?

and if you got it as a gift then how would you even know what the sales person said when it was sold? it also sounds like you don't give a *** about the person that gave it to you as a gift since you're willing to just get rid of it.

Seriously? Stop whining.

That has been in their policy forever.

Read the receipt! Sorry employees don't have time to sit down with you and read every little thing!