2.7

I wanted to start ordering my dry goods / staples online. I tried walmart.com twice.

The first order was damaged because they didn't pack it properly. So I complained and a week later received a replacement order. It took forever because they use Fedex Smartpost where Fedex delivers the package to the post office, and then the post office delivers it to your home. It takes twice as long because it is being delivered twice.

So my second order I upgraded the shipping to a paid shipping method instead of the free shipping, but they still shipped it Fedex Smartpost. So my delivery is still going to take 7 days. I called to complain, and they said they didn't know why it happened, but would refund my shipping cost. So not only will my order take way too long, I had to waste of bunch of time calling, talking to people in India.

The idea of shopping online to avoid the hassle of shopping at walmart stores really didn't work out. Walmart employees are the same low quality people whether in the store or online.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Terrible customer service.

Comments