67 views
Verified Reviewer

Was in car accident and my identification was in the car. Went to get 20 dollars my uncle sent me, so I can get home.

Had picture of front and back of Id on phone and printed it out. They wouldn't Except it.

So now I'm stuck in a town I don't know, or know anyone. This is stupid.

User's recommendation: Screw Walmart.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Apology.

Walmart Pros: No pros for this walmart.

Walmart Cons: Service, Result, How the situation was handled.

Comments

It's funny how you could grab your phone out of the car but not your identification. Most places requiring identification want the real thing, not a picture. Don't blame Walmart because you didn't grab what's really important out of your car.

@PissedConsumer1844313

I didn't grab it the paramedic did because it fell out of my pocket. It wasn't my fault a drunk driver hit me, it wasn't my fault I couldn't grab my stuff.

So before you assume something, make sure you know the details. What is my fault, is being in this *** hole of a town..

@Candace M

It's not their fault that you cant legally pick up money without a physical ID. No one is risking their job for you.

@PissedConsumer1844755

Yea I understand that, but it's like frustrating when you're stuck somewhere and don't know anyone, or where anything is. And you know what I am allowed to feel anyway I want.

And I called moneygram, and they were going to allow it. After verifying my identity. How come Walmart couldn't? I hope one day your not in this type of situation.

And no one is willing to help you...

because then you will know how it feels.. have a good night and yes you can through western union.

Walmart Reviews