Hennessey, Oklahoma

Been trying to order a microwave for hours, your pop up ads on other things keep shutting me down...this happened the other day.took me 5 hours to order Pampers diapers...do you want our business...or not..I can order from someone else...EASIER!You want me to enter more words and tell you how many times this has happened...when I ordered a swing, when I ordered household goods, when I ordered baby bottles, diapers, teething ring, last several times, this time and, the way it is going, will be next time, too, if I keep trying.

It will be better if I quit Walmart and order from KMart, which I did one day when I got disgusted.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was online shopping. Author liked the most selection of products. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Target. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walmart microwave for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Um, maybe try installing a window pop up blocker? Your fault, not Walmart.