1.5
Layout of Store

every time i go in there every time ur shelfs are missing something purching agent is not doing there job. also I went to electronics dept to use the photo copier and no one was to be found I went to the store manager asked to speak to him a minute his response was I don't have a minute.

I demanded a minute. asked why no one was at electronics. his response there on lunch so I asked you sent all employes on lunch break at the same time he said yes. and someone will be back to help you I waited 10 more min and again no one came.

you lost your customer service. its the worst out of any store I go to.

so now I go elsewhere. you need to be more aware of your stores im writing for many of my friends who used to go to your store it seems you forgot us little guys who support your stores.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Manager.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Usually, when I go to the wal-mart in my area, the camera department is empty of people working there. And, when I actually did work some years ago, in the pet department.

The camera dept was empty of people working there. The management keeps it empty to save money, and use an electric dept person for the few customers there that show up and plead for some help.

I ended up leaving wal-mart for their constantly changing work schedules, and the fact they delight in selling people sick fish, that kill all their other ones at home with ick!

Punctuation and spelling have nothing to do with the issue. So besides treating your customers like s h i t in store you belittle them online if theyre not as educated as you or if theyre obviously foreign.

Maybe thats your issue. Oh and i was there with a go pro cam. The person was never rude to management.

So it seems you lie on people also. Hmmmmmmm?

Judging from your poor capitalization, spelling, punctuation, and grammar indicate that you are too young to be shopping without your parents. Besides that you were rude when you approached the manager. I'm sure they won't miss your business.