I BOUGHT A TV FOR 1298.00 AND THE 89.00PLAN CALLED THE STORE WAS TOLD SINCE I BOUGHT IN 6/1715 COULDNT BRING IT BACK AND MANUFACTOR WARRT FOR ONE YEAR SAID TO BAD BUY ANOTHER TV AND I CANT USE THE PLAN FOR TV UNTIL 2017 BECAUSE THATS WHEN THE SVC PLAN STARTS. WTF I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO WALMART AGAIN.

I USE TO GO THERE EVERY DAY.

YOU WILL NEVER GET ANY MONEY FROM ME AGAIN ALL I WANTED WAS TV FIXED OR ANOTHER ONE. I HAVE MY RECPT THE BOX IT CAME IN PLEASE HELP

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments

"Manufacturer's Responsibilities: Parts and services covered during the manufacturer's warranty period are the responsibility of the manufacturer." It's in the terms and conditions to the protection you bought. I use to work at Staples and it's the same there and really anywhere you get an extended warranty. Now typically if the extended warranty covers more than the manufacturer's then after contacting the manufacturer and being denied the extended should be able to cover it.