Verified Reviewer

Update by user Oct 08, 2020

I still do not have a new or fixed TV. I have tried and paid my money for a product that is not working.

It is as if I have given Wal Mart 521.77 and Allstate insurance which is called another name. I have lost all confidence in walmart . I have been a loyal customer for over 30 years and that loyalty means nothing. Customer service or satisfaction was not given to me.

My family and friends shop at walmart.

I am very sad and hurt by this experience as well as walmart choosing not to help but turn their head. I did not steal the TV I purchased it.

Original review posted by user Sep 04, 2020

I have called about the tv and warranty put on hold numerous times and still no help. I am very upset about the service that was given after paying for a tv that has a manufacturing warranty a store warranty and no one wants to help.

User's recommendation: No recommendation.

Location: 10411 North Freeway, Houston, TX 77038

Comments

#1920373

Typically the service plans you purchase cover the repair of the item, not replacement.

Walmart Reviews