3.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

We bought a 32" TV on line on black friday. I had been ill & in the hospital so it was April 28th before we got the TV out of the box & had Direct TV come add a box to the bedroom for it.

We also bought the extra warrenty. Well imagine my surprise while watching TV in bed that night when the TV went out in only 3hrs! So I took my reciept to the Walmart on Briarcrest & explained what had hapoened, the girl told me, no problem, bring it in & exchange for any brand i wanted. So on the 1st of May, mu husband & I took it back, bit that walmart was so busy, no parking place.

So I took it to the one on 2018 & they refused to do ANYTHING about it. I called walmart corporate & they said it was past the 90 days & nonreturnable. If the other one was willing to take it back there. So we did, & luckly the manager at that store grasp the meaning of just hooked it up for first time & it only worked 3hrs.

So he let me exchange for anything I wanted, did NOT want the same brand. Now if one walmart can do that, why can't they ALL be nice & do whats right?!

We will never shop that one walmart again, & we go to that store at least 3 times a month for groceries & what ever else we need. So the one on Briarcrest, even though its always crowded, will be where we shop from now on.

Review about: Tv.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Comments