76 views
Verified Reviewer

Featured

Hello my name is Ajon Mitchell my fiancé and I shop at Walmart all the time but lately we have been having a horrible experience. We ordered four tv’s.

One 40 inch, 50 inch and two 65 inch tv’s. The first 65 inch tv came cracked and we didn’t have warranty and it was pass the 30 days because we didn’t open it immediately because we were remodeling our home. We didn’t want to open it until it was time to put it up. Once we opened the tv it was cracked and damage and they basically told us they couldn’t do anything about it!!!.

So we ordered another 65 inch tv and it came cracked and damaged!! Again!!! This time I put warranty on it but this is ridiculous we can’t get another tv because it’s out of stock so they said they will refund us. We just want OUR TV.

These tv’s are too expensive to buy over and over again and to be delivered damaged the way that they are. Something needs to be done!

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Location: 1000 Easton Rd, Wyncote, PA 19095

Comments

#1910030

Are these riot televisions ?

Walmart Reviews