I typed an incorrect TC# for 14 june 15 and the system will not allow me to go back and type the correct number. The total purchase was $162.08, tc# is 964729929959541366975. Can you enter this for me?

This amount is significant and I believe it should be changed for me.

I am a true Walt Mart shopper and enjoy shopping in the store which has a variety of items at reasonable prices.

Your deli is wonderful and the display is great

For your produce, I would like to see more of the Winn Dixie or Publix style. Many times the produce doesn't look like top qualify,

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Walmart. the best about positive experience from Walmart was display. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Comments

you said that you are please with walMart price and the grate delly so why are you asking walmart to compet with win Dixie and pubix? if you are so in love with W.D and P.X.give them your bussing ,walmart have grate food and g Godrate price on everything from food &T V.auto need like Tires and &Oil and so on

walmart care about and HELP Everday People like you and Me.Thank God for Walmart God bless Walmart & Wlamart pass the blessing to us.