2.1K views
1.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

After setting up an account on Walmart.com, placing an order, I attempted to logout. I went to the 'my account' place , but THERE IS NO OPTION TO LOGOUT!!

After waiting on hold for chat assistance, I was told to do exactly what I did! I'm still logged in. I'm so frustrated & angry with your awful website, as soon as I can retrieve the items from my Estrella Pkwy Walmart, I'm closing my online account. The dude on chat said he couldn't log me out.

BAD SECURITY! ZERO STARS for customer service (both online & in store). My last online order for store pick-up came broken. I also get DSILY SPAM from WalMart.

Yeah... I'm pissed, too!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Account.

Comments

Can’t log out

I went under my name/account/savings catcher and was able to log out from there.

On my phone I needed to check the box for Desktop Site. When it converted to the Desktop version, I thdn had the Walmart account icon in the upper right and was able to log out from there. What a pain the mobile version doesn't have a logout option.

After searching for a while I finally found a logout button. On my phone there are three horizontal lines at the top of the app, I opened that, then account, then my name and at the bottom was a log out button. Funny thing is I went into that area 3 or 4 times before it finally appeared.

@Penny

Log out problem

@Penny

great it worked

Me too. I can't logout off walmart.com.

no log out menu,.Owner of that computer can access your account anytime. Do I have to change pass after using somebody computer?

I can also confirm that clearing browser history, cookies, etc will fix this issue.

Can't sign out.....this is not safe for me. REALLY *** me off.

This is wrong. FIX IT......

I cannot logout of walmart .com either!!! Ridiculous... Amazon here i come....

Can't even log out from your computer. There is no LogOut!

Same here. Cant find log out! Did Third Worlders create Walmart mobile site?

Why aren't more people commenting on this issueThis happens to me too

@Andrew

I have the same problem can't log out. so I cleared the history that worked.