2.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

On 7/12/2018 I bought four gift cards at our local Walmart in Weslaco, Tx.

The Cards are for my grandchildren...three live in Austin and will be taking theirs on Sat. but one went to my granddaughter here in Progreso, Tx.

. The card was supposely activated b y the Walmart clerk Ms. CaZares...she had to use couple as she was having trouble activiting it. Finally she supposely found one that would activate Card #{{Redacted}}, I gave the Card to my granddaughter ; whereby she brought it back as it could not be used or withdraw the money which was $50.00.

I took it to the Walmart whereby I was informed that they would not refund that I have to deal with you guys directly. They tried to help call 1-866-633-9096 to no avail ..the clerk nor the manger could not get through. We got home and we have been trying for now two hours. Obviously, leave a bitter taste regarding buying your VISA Walmart Cards.

Will wait you response before I go world wide FACEBOOK route warning my friends. I am a retired High School Teacher so I have a lot of contacts. Waiting Resp.

to MSG Jesus Soto, USA Ret. 956-336-4177.

Review about: Walmart Gift Card.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

#1520139

Walmart Does Not monitor this board, and so Walmart Will Not read your complaint.So that means Walmart Will Not know that you intend to go on Facebook to warn your Facebook friends.Did You call the phone number on the back the Visa Gift card?