Verified Reviewer

Walmart charged me $98. I was told no one could find what the purchase was for and insisted I needed to provide an order number.

I explained that I didn't order anything recently, and I wanted a refund for whatever the charge was for. Then I was told I as couldn't get a refund if they can't find the charge. I called my bank. They started a fraud investigation and mailed out a new card.

I decided to call Walmart back and told someone that I reported fraud to my bank for the unknown charge. The CSR said the charge was for Walmart +. I was upset that someone couldn't find this information before. He said I could call my bank and cancel the investigation because he could refund the charge.

My bank said they will still process an investigation because Walmart told me they didn't even have my card attached to my Walmart account. I think more people need to keep an eye on their bank accounts.

User's recommendation: Order online with a greendot card or something.

Walmart Pros: Many inventory options.

Walmart Cons: Customer service or product delivery.

Location: 3435 Centerville Highway, Snellville, GA 30039