Irvington, New Jersey

Purchased 2 items off the Walmart.com website totally $179.78. I was charged close to $500 all from walmart.com and slammed with overdraft fees Walmart refused to pay.

Walmart.com and Walmart are two different entities. Walmart.com customer reps have no clue!! After spending a total of 6 hours arguing my charges I was refunded and still had to pay overdraft fee because Walmart refused to pay them.

The website has inaccurate information. The items I purchase online were available in the store.

I would've just bought them instead of having to go through online. Once I received my purchase, my items were damaged and box broken.

This will be the last time I ever give my information to these thieves.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

The few times I've had to order online when the item I wanted wasn't available in the store I've loaded my money onto a gift card and used that to pay so that I don't have to worry about things like this, or fraud.

bobs2015

Now you know why using a debit card is very dangerous not only online, but just about anywhere---the money is immediately taken from your account and if there is insufficient funds, you get hit with overdraft fees----however, all you have to do is not allow your bank to cover overdrafts in the first place. That being said, use a credit card so you can dispute the charges if wrong and you haven't paid for them like you would if you use a debit card.

Now you know. This is how we learn.