Verified Reviewer

1.2

I picked up some items, prior to pickup an email asked about substituting I wasn't able to, it would let me reject the items. Called the store to tell them that I didn't want the substitutes, I was told to tell the person bringing the items out to my vehicle, and they would refund me.

No, that didn't happen I still had to go into the BIG store and try to get refund (If I wanted to go into the BIG store and shop I would have). When I get home baking soda has a pinhole, soda everywhere when I take it out of the bag and the A1 sauce cap is broken and looks like it been on the shelf for months. I went to the Walmart closes to me, and they couldn't or wouldn't help and was told that I need to go back to where I originally picked up. Walmart is Walmart.

I wasn't going up to the original store first, so I decided to call the Walmart where I received the items and still was sent in circles and called over and over and can't get this resloved. It has been 4 (FOUR) days now and still holding damage goods.

User's recommendation: do your own food shopping.

Preferred solution: I need to exchange and/or refund.

Walmart Pros: Had what i was looking for.

Walmart Cons: Bad attitude.

Comments