Verified Reviewer

3.4

I ordered a Walmart plastic frog gift card on 4/13/2021. The order number was 374213*-244890.

It was supposed to be delivered to my front door by FedEx on 4/16/2021. I did not receive it. The tracking number is 929719****68. I called FedEx, and they opened a case.

They called me to tell me that since Walmart was the one that ordered the delivery, Walmart needs to contact FedEx for tracing. They told me that the Walmart Claims Department should contact FedEx. I purchased this card with a Visa gift card, so I can't go back to the bank to get my money back. This is Walmart's responsibility.

FedEx says that if Walmart contacts them, they will refund the money to you, so you can refund the money to me. Please help me. I have called Walmart multiple times on this issue, and nobody wants to help me. I would have ordered an egift card in the beginning, but your system won't let me order any egift cards.

When I try to place an order for an egift card using my Walmart Capital One card or my Bank of America debit card or any other card, I get a message in red on the top of the screen that says: "Your transaction count not be processed. Please check your payment information and try again!" I use these cards to order groceries and other items from Walmart, so why can't I order an egift card? I have spoken to Walmart representatives on the phone three times about this issue. The last time was on 4/13/2021.

Herish said that she would escalate my concern, and someone would get back to me.

I never received a phone call or an email. Why does your customer service department not care about the customer?

User's recommendation: Don't expect help when you need customer service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Gift Card.

Walmart Cons: Customer service is lacking they try to make everything my fault.

Comments

#2010056

Where did fedex last show the gift card?

Walmart Reviews