4283 Carter St, Vidalia, LA 71373
4.7

I have been shopping at Walmart Vidalia, Louisiana for 10 years and always pay with my husbands checking account........we have separate accounts so I show them my license which has the same address with no problem..... but today I went to the register to pay and the cashier said I can't take this check because it doesn't have your name on it even when I showed her my license with the same address.

I have never been so embarrassed before! I shop in there at least 3 times a week and spend no less than $200. each time and always see familiar faces that know me and my cousin has been working there for over 10 years. This was not right....period!

The assistant manager's name is a Lahoma that refused my business.

I am not exaggerating when I say I spend at least $800. a week there!

Lynn

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Manager.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

• Customer Service Sucked

Comments

Sounds like you finally got a cashier that is doing their job. If the account is only in you husbands name they shouldn't be taking a check without his signature. 3 cheers for a cashier doing what's right.

What you spend there is completely irrelevant. Why don't you use your account. Get a joint account, that would help too.

Patricia L
@Anonymous

I am not going to use my account to feed our workers on the farm .....that is not my place so that is why I use my husbands business account and have been doing this for over 10 years with no problem so why is the manager doing this now?

What do you want Walmart to do since you mention that you spend at least $800 a week? Why is it relevant for you to mention that your cousin has been working there for over 10 years? You wrote the check, Not your cousin.

Patricia L
@Anonymous

My point is I use my husbands business account because we feed many at our farm and I am not going to pay for that out of my account!

@Patricia L

That has Nothing to do with your Cousin working at this particular Walmart location.