I have worked at store 3510 now for almost 11/2 years and a good employee for Walmart.I am widowed and now they have cut hours for the steady older employees and hired new employees giving away our hours.
I know 32 to 34 hours is not much, but is desperately needed for some of us. I don't understand the logic behind this delima. You have a lot of unhappy loyal employees at this time. Management said they cannot give additional hours so what gives???For Shortage on cashiers when chek out lines get long they call in the stockers taking them away from their duties.
This doesn't make any since to me.The steady cashiers need the hours to make a living and provide for their famalies.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "I received a "guarantee card" for an iPad mini in the store from an employee who had an entire cart full of iPads. I asked her if I could have..."
- "I purchased a 50-inch TV during the first shopping event at Walmart Thanksgiving Day for the one hour guarantee. Upon arriving home (2-hours away from the store), I entered..."
- "Laptop advertised in paper ad and on Internet from Walmart for $549. Found out can only order on line. Click on ad and took me to Walmart's site..."
- "Never received my products. When I contacted them they said they were moving to a new warehouse and I would get it in two weeks. It has been 5 months..."
- "worth 1000 words (and $70?) - see below we went to a funeral today and found a monstrous arrangement which unfortunately bore our names how embarrassing. I've been trying to..."
- "I HAD GEICO FOR 4/5 YEARS, 250 A MONTH, FIRST FEW YEARS NOTHING, THEN, YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY "BAD THINGS COME IN 3's, AND IT DID..#1-I HAD A FENDER..."
- "UPS damaged my art work and never even returned my repeated call. I tried with my local store, called and emailed them many times. They responded and assured that someone..."
- "Same thing happened to us, just now. Called Netgear (it's been about a month or two out of warranty, NEVER had any issues with it, until now). They said it..."
- "Hires/brokers you off of craigslist. Gives you a list of items to buy and a company gas card then sends you on your way. Your only contact is..."