1575 Space Center Dr, Colorado Springs, CO 80915

I bought a plan to cover galaxy on May 31 2017. I called on this phone several times complaining about not having reception amount other things.

Well it died within the 2 yr. on May 11 2019 I filled a claim . I changed the address and asked them to send me the return label to the address. After 4 phones and no return label being sent to me jun 13 2019

My nephew was able to print it out.

Because of the issue with no receiving a single shipping label in the mail I’ve asked to please credit my credit card. I purchased the plane with my credit card. I’ve been told the company only send out checks. RED FLAG they couldn’t send me a return shipping label how are they going to send me a check.

I was turned down on putting it back on my credit card. Now I’ve asked for them to send a check with return receipt of my signature. I’ve been told I would get phone calls returned which never happened either. I’m without a phone and my phone number is gone, ( after 30 days they release it back into the system)

On a rating of 1- 10 I would be rating the customer service a 1.

I purchased the plan with good Will. Where’s your good Will in standing behind your plan and taking care of the customer

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Protection Plan.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments