Pleasanton, California
1.2

Hi,

This is regarding black friday terrible experience at walmart..

Walmart was my favorite store till yesterday when something insulting and terrible happened yesterday:

We were in *** for walmart ipad air offer and we got one after standing for 6 hrs.. However when i went to get it billed, stood in *** for another 2 hrs, the lady at counter could not apply discount. She called her manager dona and another associate antony who were so rude and unhelpful. They refused to give me ipad despite the fact that i had one in hand and on top had wristband. They insulted us when we said that we stood in ***. It was very embarassing and walmart wasn't known for customer dissatisfaction. However its proved wrong. Please take some action against Dona, assistant manager and Antony. They are useless chaps who needs to be given behavioural lessons.

Walmart store is located in Rosewood dr, pleasanton, california 94588.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Manager.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Walmart Cons: Everythng.

Comments

We are not getting the whole story.

Also, Walmart does not have control over this website.

How exactly were they rude? Why couldn't they apply the discount? You have to be a little more specific here.

@Anonymous

To a ten year old telling someone no is the same as being rude.

KevinRichards

Does mommy know you posted this? I ask because only a ten year old would confuse "no" or not getting what they want as rudeness.

You have no right calling other's useless and insulting them when you cannot even spell. Then again this proves again that you are ten years old.

@KevinRichards

Does mommy know you still suck deek? You useless piece of doo-doo.

@KevinRichards

Kevin is a troll that makes ignorant remarks.

@Lucy1

These comments are true, most of the commenters are children who mistake not getting their way as rude. Then there is that poster who does not know the difference between a male and female name.

Saying I suck deek. I don't I am male.

What was the reason they gave you for not applying the discount?

I hate black Fridays at walmart. Went there for the sales but got a lot of pushing and shoving.

Finally got into a looong line to pay and the mf'er fat guy in front of me let out a thunderous ***. IT burned my eyes and nostrils.

I didn't want to lose my place in line so I had to stand there and take it. gonna take a can of mace next time.

sjwscott

Call there home office in Bentonville, Arkansas.