3.8
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I shop 2 to 3 times a week online and in-store at Walmart and I am at the lack of professionalism among the employees. Could it be a lack of training or a lack of concern for the consumer.

I was put on hold twice and the associate never came back to the phone. I called a third time and the same female associate answered the phone calling me sweetheart a second time and didn't seem to care until I asked to speak to a manager. She wanted to know if she could help me but the other times she said she didn't know the answer to what i asked her and just put me on hold and never came back to the phone. Ten minutes is too long to be holding and waiting and 15 minutes is unacceptable.

In the store the associates gossip loudly, laugh at shoppers loudly, and are very rude and confrontational. The store is dirty and messy every time I go in there. One of the check out associates saw me coming to her lane and she walked away from me and went over and talked to another associate who was putting away items. She left me standing there for five minutes.

When she came back I asked her if she was busy and she said no with the ugliest attitude. She rolled her eyes at me and began grabbing my items and slamming them down as she totaled them up. If you need assistance the associates treat you as if you are bothering them. They stand around talking and laughing while the store is in disarray.

I was charged twice for an item and the associate got very indignant with me when I attempted to ask her about my receipt so I just left. This is the Roseville, MI 48066 store, Manager Robert Aquilina. When I asked to speak to him I was told, ' They're in a meeting. I am considering closing my Walmart account and shopping somewhere else.

My spouse, daughter, brother, sister, and friends had similar experiences at that same Walmart. My brother and sister don't shop there anymore. They shop at another store now. My eldest sister and I love the prices and items at Walmart and this is why I am asking you to retrain your associates whenever the complaints become numerous.

I see many of the associates are very young and the young can be difficult and lack work ethics. If they know they are expendable maybe you may get more effort out of them.

I'm sure Walmart gives incentives. In conclusion, I am very disappointed, but I hope Walmart Corporation really cares about the shoppers like me who spend thousands of dollars a year in the Walmart Super Centers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Better training for all Walmart Associates.

Walmart Pros: Discount prices.

Walmart Cons: Staff not friendily.

Comments

LOL - you want people who make minimum wage, who cannot get any other job, and who have no skills to care about customer service?

h.kitchener

Remember, you are talking about people who work at Walmart, not the most demanding professions for those of the "great unwashed." I would suggest you shop elsewhere if you really want customer service. You won't find it at Walmart.