Indianapolis, Indiana

My vist to Walmarts store located 7245 Keystone, Indianapolis Indiana 46240

My complaint was the unprofessional and poor customer service at the check out counter 10, time about 3:30 p.m. The clerk was not dressed professional as I was insulted to see hickey sex marks on her neck.

I handed her the correct change and she was so indignate that she refuse to hand me my reciept and she placed it on the counter, she was in a hurry to take care of the next customer.

This store needs to be closed down. I had filed numberous complaints to the Indiana Attorney General as the store still will not address the harassment complaints I have filed against them.

Comments

d

I have a strong feeling that the person making the complaint is Jack himself. Seriously who would go to the Attorney General over this.

Glad you got that off your chest Jack. They won't close the joint down just because the OP is discriminating against how people dress thougj.

Yeah, Jack is not really a Walmart store manager. Well, I doubt it anyways because a real manager doesn't talk down to his or her customers like that. If they actually do then their store does need to be shut down.

Well last comment tells it all that they just hire no one that has a education. Why shop there anyway they have gone down hill last few years and other places are cheaper and hire better people who respect and love their job...

Walmart manager at the store you talking about. I am filing a suite against you.

YOU ARE A FU*KING SORRY AS* CHILD RAPER AND WE HERE AT WALMART WILL NOT PUT UP WITH YOUR STANKY AS*....IF YOU EVER SET FOOT IN OUR STORE AGAIN, WE WILL HAVE YOU ARRESTED FOR TRESPASSING!!!!!

GOT IT ***!!!!......YOU ARE LUCKY I DON'T COME TO YOUR RESIDENCE AND BURN A CROSS IN YOUR YARD!!!!! OR WORSE????