Verified Reviewer

I have been an online customer since Aug 2020 and I have been ordering groceries for delivery every weekend since then. I placed an order on Oct 2nd for delivery on Oct 3rd between 5-6 pm and received an email on Oct 3rd at 5.40 saying that they are extra busy and will send me an update when my order is ready for delivery.

I had not received any emails or phone calls regarding my order and decided to call at 11.45 this morning Oct 4th. The CSR told me that the driver cancelled my delivery and that they will let me know when another driver is available or I can cancel my order in 48 hours. I was furious and asked to speak to a manager, who then told me the same thing.

Naturally I was even more furious because I ordered food to cook for dinner last night along with other meals for this week, which I never received and now they were telling me that I have to wait 48 hours before I can get an answer or to cancel my order????? Further while I was put on hold by the Supervisor, he hung up on me after being on the phone for 25 minutes and I still had no answer on my groceries.....So would someone PLEASE help me get an answer.....I'm at the point of cancelling my monthly subscriptions because I'm fed up with the service or lack thereof, at Walmart.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: 3001 North State Road 7, Lauderdale Lakes, FL 33313