(Walmart Mastercard) I did not receive a email for the payment due date and ten days after the due date I received a email that stated my Walmart account was past due so I called and they said the email was sent and it was my fault for not keeping track of my account. I rely on the email to remind me when the payment is due.

I have always paid the full statement balance the day before it is due and then check on the due date to make sure it has been paid. This is the second time this has happened to me and only with Walmart so I am closing the account. I have a great credit report and I won't let Walmart mess it up again. I am also not going to shop their anymore and have deleted my online account as well.

VISA is the only credit card I will ever use. I will shop Target and amazon from now on.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Account.

Comments

This has absolutely nothing to so with customer service! Get a clue!

You neglected to pay your bill on time.

This is not the fault of someone else for not sending an e-mail.

You know perfectly well what day of the month the payment is due and that is not contingent upon some lame argument about not receiving a bill.

What a thin and miserable excuse for not paying for what you bought.

They used to hang people for less in England.