4141 Pearl Rd, Medina, OH 44256

Update by user Oct 08

It’s now up to $1200. And NO they haven’t reached out to fix this issue and they refuse to even acknowledge it or investigate with unbiased company and there are hundreds of customers who have experienced the same as I did.

Original review posted by user Sep 08

Walmart Medina ohio damaged my car June 2019, I told them to stop and I’m a single female and they continued to crank the engine because they didn’t know what they had done to make it not start.

I pleaded with them for 4 hrs to stop, and went to the customer service counter and asked them to file insurance claim and tow my now undrivable car to a dealer.

They all claimed they had no idea how to do this, After filing the claim a week later with security I assumed with the video of my tellingthem to stop combined with the estimates of damages I’d be compensated but the department they use is actually a division of Walmart. And it is quite obvious they never approve auto claims.

I was told they getaway with it because they have billion dollar Walmart lawyers backing them.

I also would like to note the sarcasm and unprofessional behavior of the rep I had to deal with.

After the car started it was loud and the engine light started coming on

I had to replace plugs and coils which were fried,

And than I had to replace the exhaust system

I followed up by going to the police department.

Who suggested an attorney.

The attorney suggested I contact Medina prosecutor office since he was like $200 hrly.

I need to obtain the video somehow,

I went to the Ohio Attorney General and they said they were not lawyers and they approached them for me to mediate with no resolve they said they are monitoring them now for these types of complaints but I should file in small claims,

Check engine light coming on still.

I was hoping we could all pool together and file a class action lawsuit.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Walmart Cons: Unskilled, Uneducated, Criminal, Vandals, Disrespectful.

Comments

Sincerely regret ever letting Wal-Mart service my car; but never again; I hardly ever do business with them...it's ashame there's no attorney out there reading these Pissed reviews, and not see a Class Action Lawsuits...I tried to get them to compensate me for damages and repair costs and they refused...this is why they're losing so much business; because the wrong we do comes back without fail! And I'm sorry for your loss.