As of 12/23 evening there is still no tracking or estimated arrival time.Status changed last night to shipped but I doubt it.
Refer to yesterday's post about Walmart guarantee worthless for other information. This morning I was emailed that the shipment was delayed less than 12 hours after they had changed my status to shipped.
Now the status says my tv should have been delivered by the 22nd but there is still no tracking info.In other words I believe that my tv was not really shipped.
I will never go to Walmart's Black Friday sale again.They do not honor their commitment ,only BS to get your money.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- 1 Hour Delivery
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "While I was eating my product I noticed an altered taste after the first ***. I decided to check the expiration date and realize that it was expired for 3..."
- "This store has ha huge problem with customers parking where ever they want to. Complaints have been filed with the manager with no luck. Many people are angry but nothing..."
- "Yesterday I had to worst walmart experience ever at check out. the cashier had the worst customer service I have experienced in my life !!!!!!!!! I enjoy couponing and she..."
- "Update to Walmart 1 hour guarantee worthless.Yesterday the 22nd I posted that my tv had not been shipped.Updated that between 5 and 9:30 Pm it was shipped and the status..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."