Fort Myers, Florida

Went to Walfart last night and bought a Canon Scanner, only to find out that the USB Cable wasn't in the box. The next morning I called them up only to have a foreign person in the electronics department to tell me to box up everything and bring it all back.

Why couldn't I just bring my receipt in? Why should I be inconvenienced? It took me almost a half an hour to unpack the darn thing, pulling off all those orange tapes, I drove 30 minutes to the Walfart, and they expected me to do that 3 times because of something they did wrong? Rather than go through all the trouble they tried to send me through, I decided to just go to Big Lots to buy a USB Cord.

It cost me $5.30.

Much less of a hassle to deal with the lousy customer service reps there with the nasty attitudes, as well as the foreigners that I can barely understand, also, incompetent Managers with an attitude as well. Walfart sucks!

Comments

He said walfart

Also, did you check what was meant to be in the contents of the box? A lot of items like that no longer include a USB cable in the package.

Go somewhere else and pay more then you racist ***!!!