Today I went to Walmart to get my baby enfamil. I get coupons in the mail for $5.00 off each can that I purchase.

Today I was told that I can only use one coupon per day. I have used up to four coupons at one time for four cans of milk. The supervisor today also made me pay my purchase seperate from everything else I bought. I also had coupons for $1.00 off powerade and she didn't let me use any of those coupons either.

She said I can only make one purchase of one per day. That is not what the coupon said. Do the supervisors at Walmart know there own policies or do they make them up as they wish?

I HATE WALMART!!! Pueblo

Colorado

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Coupon.

Comments

I work at Walmart - and yeah, they pretty much will makeup whatever they want when it comes to tough customers - not saying you are particularly difficult - just trying to feed your child, which is understandable.

Our store managers can make whatever policy they want, which is ridiculous. I'd quit if it wasn't for having to feed my own kids.