I purchased two costumes for my 5 year old daughter; child size 4-6. First costume was a fiber optic witch outfit.

The costume that was in the package was a very inappropriate "sexy" ADULT witch costume. I had to travel back to the store to exchange the costume for another one. There were only a bumble bee costume in her size, so I got it. Brought it home without inspecting it first to find ANOTHER inappropriate "sexy" ADULT bee costume.

The costumes looked like role playing lingerie and not Halloween costumes. I called and spoke with a customer service rep and asked if they would compensate me for my time and trouble they said no. So, I returned to the store in attempt to exchange the 2nd costume for any child's costume in size 4-6. There were none but being a designer I decided to look for a larger sized CHILDREN'S costumes.

The next three costumes that I chose I decided to make sure it was the right costume in the bag before exchanging it for a 3rd time. And, every costume bag that I checked was either an adult costume or missing something that was suppose to be included. I don't believe that this is customers doing this, as I was originally told by customer service. I think they are receiving them like that.

I am totally appalled and disgusted with the store and customer service.

I just demanded my money back and not a 'gift card' and said I would take my business elsewhere. Consumer's Beware!!!!!

Comments

steverock

You should tell your daughter to stop being such a tease.

FIRST: No business pay for your time and travel expenses. You where shopping there, you have 2 hands, 2 eyes, and a brain.

SECOND: You've already experience a negative situation, why would you shop again at the same location if the CSR are noonoos?

THIRD: Walmart pays very little. The CSR are young hinky-dinky reps and they don't have an appropriate trainning. What do you expect from them? The same with other businesses.

LOGIC: " If you keep on dooing what you always done, you will keep on getting what you always got"!!!

Okay...After the second time..Why did you even care to look at their costumes? Customers do some pretty horrible things in Walmart..Whether the customer service person told you they received them like that or not..I dont care. That was a customer...The walmart i worked at, a customer returned a paintbucket full of shiit(literally)So don't go piissing on Walmart because of what you "think" happened.

In rereading all of the posts ojecting to my postings, I notice that they are all from the same group of people. Tasha posts as "I agree", and "mix it up gal" posts also under the name "Grow up".

I haven't been able to detect everyone yet, but these posts are originating from only two or three people, "members" of the site I believe - that's what they call themselves.

O.?K.? Even though you are busted, you will keep trying with the insults.

Seriously, give it up. Your disguise isn't holding.

TOLD 'YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1gregnelson

LOOK WHAT HAPPENED IN MY NEIGHBOR OR THE NIGHT AFTER HALLOWEEN. WWW.ipetition.com/gregnelson;74 YEAR OLD DAVID OAKLEAF WAS BEAT IN THE HEAD WITH A BASEBALL BAT. AND, WHERE WAS SECURITY DURING HIS BEATEN OR MINES?

Do you have a life? Apparently not.

Commenting about others who do not write or speak eloquently. Shame on you.

Here's a dime. Get yourself a rubberband.

Nuh, uh.

No, I DON'T attack the OP for stating their grievances. I attack Tasha, "cohena2", etc.

because they attack the OP for stating their grievances. They are the attack dogs of pissedconsumer.com and they will say anything to discredit a legitimate complaintant.

Hacked, in case you don't know it, these people are the attack dogs of pissedconsumer.com. After you read enough postings, you will see, everyone is attacked similarly.

They keep saying to ignore trolls. I am pretty sure they mean themselves.

Tasha and Simon - before you jump all over me and my posting yes, I do know how to spell different. It was a typo. For heaven's sake, please excuse me and don't go off on that!!!!!

Interesting how no one but the original OP had anything to say about her complaint that was similar to her experience. The only people posting under goofy names are the ones disputing her original complaint.

The problem is defective merchandise, not her complaining style or mental status. You people seem to jump on a band wagon together and echo the same sentiments in diffent words.

Could it be that you ..... hum.....

Taylorsville, Kentucky, United States #377329

Just because someone disagrees with this "lady" they are going to be anthrax killers or uni-bombers. I am sure even her five year old is more mature than her. I bet she denies that comment about the antisocial anthrax killer and uni-bomber. Just like she denied she is a bad parent. The problem is not the members of this site but her. If she cannot respond to people in a mature way than she should not be posting a review or better yet never return to the site since it is filled with serial killers, anthrax killers and uni-bombers. The one who is anti social is her and she shows it with her latest post accusing everyone else of being anthrax killers and uni-bombers. I bet she threw the same temper tantrum as she is doing here.

I will tell you something there is nothing wrong with the members of the site. If you want to see where the problem lies try looking at a mirror, also since the members of this site are not as good as you since you are better than them don't post here, don't visit that simple. Unless you like assocationg with serial killers ect.

I agree with the poster grow up. I am sure your five year old has better people and social skills than you do.

Taylorsville, Kentucky, United States #377326

You were very rude to rudedudenotinthemood. You called him deranged because he posted something which you did not want to read.

He is correct what does your disability have to do with anything? Seriously grow up. What a role model you are to this child. He is not deranged.

He just does not agree with your letter, and your replies attacking other posters calling them messed up makes me wonder if your child is really living with someone normal.

If not I feel bad for her and hope that poor girl does not end up like you. Also keep to one story.

hacked

My account was hacked and a bunch of personal attacks were written towards my family and I. WHO IS THE MODERATOR OF THIS SITE?

rudedudenotinthemood ?? (you have a mental problem and need medication and supervision)--- About my original comment -- the costumes WERE adult costumes (size and style) and NOT children's costumes... pretty simple!!! If I purchase a child's costume marketed as child's costume - then that's what SHOULD be in the bag.

DUH!! --- I NEVER said anything about sex, sexy, boyfriends, pedophilia, arrests, anger management, or parenting classes. THAT'S SOME SERIOUS SLANDER!!! BUT, I don't have to defend my family from your ignorance.

People with your mentality and anti-social behavior end up as the next anthrax killer or uni-bomber. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS SITE AND THE DERANGED MEMBERS?

What does you being disabled have to do with the design of today's sex inspired mass production sheeple costumes for people too lazy to make a costume? Why is it Walmart's fault?

You were obviously there to purchase one of these costumes and stated you did purchase two costumes.

You didn't like what you saw and started crying about it.

I am glad you didn't dress your daughter up as a little ***. But to point blame and make a stink against Walmart is ***.

As for these others that "waste their time" buying these cookie cutter bag costumes...Same thing...MAKE YOU OWN.

@ justarudedudenotinthemood --- My post was aimed toward warning to others not to waste 'their' time like I did. I'm a disabled, designer because of an *** - probably like you...

I specialize in designing swimwear. However, I did make her a costume, a tiny pair of scrubs with her name embroidered on it. I can make you a *** costume real cheap.

You should have real skills like me and you wouldn't be so angry. Sorry your life sucks.

BLAME CANADA!

BLAME CHINA!

BLAME THE MEDIA!

BLAME CAPTALISM!

BLAME SEX IN SOCIETY!

BETTER YET...

BLAME YOURSELF!

MAKE A COSTUME YOU LAZY TWIT!