Really bad day getting my oil changed, tires rotated, and balanced.The man told me when I got there, and dropped off my keys that it would only take a little under and hour, so, I was very patient and kind after the fact of it all, that i got there at 2Pm and left at 6PM.

Yes, it took them 4 hours to give my car a standard oil change, and to balance and rotate them.

Somehow I stayed patient and kind through it all! As I drove off my car pulled to the left very bad. Didn't I get my tires rotated, and balanced? I do know that when you rotate and balance them the pressure in the tires should all be the same.

My tires are new so they wasn't wore down or anything. It pulled to the left so bad that I had to turn back. Living an hour away with children and canceling original plans was the least of my frustration. So, yes, they were quick to fix the air pressure that was 40 on the back tires, 36, and 32 on the front, but then they broke my front seat.

Yes broke it! As I returned back to my vehicle I was SHOCKED to open my door and see the side of my car seat damaged, broke, and hanging hanging by the wires. I immediately asked the man that got out of my car to come back over, look, and get the manager. I was nice through it all, and when they wanted pictures we got locked out and had to walk all the way around to the front of wall-mart to get back to the area.

Good thing I wasn't an elder. I also told the man behind the register, clocking out, that accidents happen, and he told me that they were short today with attitude, and when the man left that drove my car stared me down with anger. Now by this time I felt like I was going to have an anxiety attack, and needed to leave after filling out the paperwork.

I should have clocked and done it myself.Wow, I will never be back there, and will let everyone know about the business I received on 3/4/2016 at Dry ridge, Wall-Mart in Kentucky.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Walmart Oil Change
Review category
Service Centers and Repairs
review #803435 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Walmart? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Walmart. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Walmart.
Filing a new complaint about