Really bad day getting my oil changed, tires rotated, and balanced.The man told me when I got there, and dropped off my keys that it would only take a little under and hour, so, I was very patient and kind after the fact of it all, that i got there at 2Pm and left at 6PM.
Yes, it took them 4 hours to give my car a standard oil change, and to balance and rotate them.
Somehow I stayed patient and kind through it all! As I drove off my car pulled to the left very bad. Didn't I get my tires rotated, and balanced? I do know that when you rotate and balance them the pressure in the tires should all be the same.
My tires are new so they wasn't wore down or anything. It pulled to the left so bad that I had to turn back. Living an hour away with children and canceling original plans was the least of my frustration. So, yes, they were quick to fix the air pressure that was 40 on the back tires, 36, and 32 on the front, but then they broke my front seat.
Yes broke it! As I returned back to my vehicle I was SHOCKED to open my door and see the side of my car seat damaged, broke, and hanging hanging by the wires. I immediately asked the man that got out of my car to come back over, look, and get the manager. I was nice through it all, and when they wanted pictures we got locked out and had to walk all the way around to the front of wall-mart to get back to the area.
Good thing I wasn't an elder. I also told the man behind the register, clocking out, that accidents happen, and he told me that they were short today with attitude, and when the man left that drove my car stared me down with anger. Now by this time I felt like I was going to have an anxiety attack, and needed to leave after filling out the paperwork.
I should have clocked and done it myself.Wow, I will never be back there, and will let everyone know about the business I received on 3/4/2016 at Dry ridge, Wall-Mart in Kentucky.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a Dell Optiplex 780 model refurbished PC from Wal-Mart Online and will regret it until my dying day! It was $275 + $47 for the Wal-Mart Product Care..."
- "I decided to give walmart one last chance, but yet again they are out of stock for the items i was shopping for. This is the 4th time it has..."
- "I and undoubtedly thousands of other victims stayed awake until 3AM EST so we could save some money on Christmas gifts this season. Excited that Walmart.com would be offering..."
- "Didn't want to rent to own any furniture or use a outfitting company. So I went to a local retailer in Lexington, Kentucky. They explained the 90 days same as..."
- "Bought a leather jacket from Repose on Etsy. R didn't post pics of the lining. I assumed/trusted it was good, his guarantee. Below is what I got. I requested a..."
- "HOW DARE YOU! I wish someone would come along, torture you by slamming you against concrete, cutting your tail and *** off while being held up side down and with..."
- " Attention: CEO: Beryl Raff CFO: Laura Kirsner COO: Joyce Hrinya Regarding Account Number: 480213852429 XX I purchased some jewelry from your company on July 17, 2014, and August 6,..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."
- "They didn't send what I ordered! I ordered the Gibbs Rules Coffee Mug and received something in Spanish!!! I don't how this could have happened. They sent a confirmation email..."