Really bad day getting my oil changed, tires rotated, and balanced.The man told me when I got there, and dropped off my keys that it would only take a little under and hour, so, I was very patient and kind after the fact of it all, that i got there at 2Pm and left at 6PM.
Yes, it took them 4 hours to give my car a standard oil change, and to balance and rotate them.
Somehow I stayed patient and kind through it all! As I drove off my car pulled to the left very bad. Didn't I get my tires rotated, and balanced? I do know that when you rotate and balance them the pressure in the tires should all be the same.
My tires are new so they wasn't wore down or anything. It pulled to the left so bad that I had to turn back. Living an hour away with children and canceling original plans was the least of my frustration. So, yes, they were quick to fix the air pressure that was 40 on the back tires, 36, and 32 on the front, but then they broke my front seat.
Yes broke it! As I returned back to my vehicle I was SHOCKED to open my door and see the side of my car seat damaged, broke, and hanging hanging by the wires. I immediately asked the man that got out of my car to come back over, look, and get the manager. I was nice through it all, and when they wanted pictures we got locked out and had to walk all the way around to the front of wall-mart to get back to the area.
Good thing I wasn't an elder. I also told the man behind the register, clocking out, that accidents happen, and he told me that they were short today with attitude, and when the man left that drove my car stared me down with anger. Now by this time I felt like I was going to have an anxiety attack, and needed to leave after filling out the paperwork.
I should have clocked and done it myself.Wow, I will never be back there, and will let everyone know about the business I received on 3/4/2016 at Dry ridge, Wall-Mart in Kentucky.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered three ipod touches 32g in different colors for my girls for Christmas. The box was obviously cut open and retaped. Two of the ipod touches were missing! I..."
- "Today I purchased a ring at the Walmart in Arkadelphia, Arkansas. It had a sale sticker on it for $98. After taking the tag off at home, I lifted the..."
- "Laptop advertised in paper ad and on Internet from Walmart for $549. Found out can only order on line. Click on ad and took me to Walmart's site..."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..."
- "I ordered a shirt and unlike most people complaining I did receive my order and got it within a week. My problem is quality of the printing, it's blurry. Most..."
- "This is just one example of Forest River Salem Cruise Lite issues.. Now, its important to understand the Forest River offers the idea of camping to folks that would not..."
- "I moved to my home in February 2015. The previous owner had DISH, but we went with Time Warner for cable, internet and phone. In the front yard..."