Really bad day getting my oil changed, tires rotated, and balanced.The man told me when I got there, and dropped off my keys that it would only take a little under and hour, so, I was very patient and kind after the fact of it all, that i got there at 2Pm and left at 6PM.
Yes, it took them 4 hours to give my car a standard oil change, and to balance and rotate them.
Somehow I stayed patient and kind through it all! As I drove off my car pulled to the left very bad. Didn't I get my tires rotated, and balanced? I do know that when you rotate and balance them the pressure in the tires should all be the same.
My tires are new so they wasn't wore down or anything. It pulled to the left so bad that I had to turn back. Living an hour away with children and canceling original plans was the least of my frustration. So, yes, they were quick to fix the air pressure that was 40 on the back tires, 36, and 32 on the front, but then they broke my front seat.
Yes broke it! As I returned back to my vehicle I was SHOCKED to open my door and see the side of my car seat damaged, broke, and hanging hanging by the wires. I immediately asked the man that got out of my car to come back over, look, and get the manager. I was nice through it all, and when they wanted pictures we got locked out and had to walk all the way around to the front of wall-mart to get back to the area.
Good thing I wasn't an elder. I also told the man behind the register, clocking out, that accidents happen, and he told me that they were short today with attitude, and when the man left that drove my car stared me down with anger. Now by this time I felt like I was going to have an anxiety attack, and needed to leave after filling out the paperwork.
I should have clocked and done it myself.Wow, I will never be back there, and will let everyone know about the business I received on 3/4/2016 at Dry ridge, Wall-Mart in Kentucky.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I received a "guarantee card" for an iPad mini in the store from an employee who had an entire cart full of iPads. I asked her if I could have..."
- "Its too much...i would like to be contacted by someoneASAP!!!! @12 noon im going to a lawyer 616.337.2241 Me my wife and my family are very very upset!!!! ..."
- "Drawer unit ordered online. Arrived in a big box. Looked like original packaging. Opened to discover the whole thing beat up. Posted the following review for the product on their..."
- "I moved to my home in February 2015. The previous owner had DISH, but we went with Time Warner for cable, internet and phone. In the front yard..."
- "I rented from them and was charged 30% more than their "No Surprises" pricing. There was NOT full disclosure concerning the roadside assistance plan. My reservation total was..."
- "Do not use there peppercorn grinder! Not only does it grind the pepper but also the plastic that it's made from. Then when you are just about ready to finish..."
- "I ordered a trailer hitch, ball and wiring system all in one combo on Monday the 17th from etrailer.com. My card was charged immediately. They sent me an email 3..."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."
- " I stayed at the red roof Inn in Mohave California I thought I was in the ghetto in south-central LA very disturbed by the clientele that was there everyone..."