I bough Bissell Vaccum Cleaner from walmart with that I bought 2yrs asurion plan.But i am being fooled by this.

I got aproblem with my product now asurion is saying they can't do something something.

I trust walmart because of them I took this plan but it is very bad.My serious appeal to walmart please don't make the people's fool & don't sell them asurion warranty.they are fake people's.If you want to talk to me please give a call on 2482542849.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of bad warraty service sold by walmart. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of bissell vacuum cleaner and associated monetary loss in the amount of $40. Walmart needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bissell vacuum cleaner in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Comments

Hi,

My query is resolved by Walmart. which should be done by asurion. So i am really unhappy with asurion.