Went online for the sale on the 43 TV. Went to order exactly at 7:00 p.m.

was told card not accepted. Which I knew was wrong (use it all the time) so went right back and reordered at 7:01. Was told they were sold out but the Ad stated they would be on sale with the instore Ad. So I made sure I was up at 4:00 a.m.

to be at sale at 5:00, when I got there I was told there was no TVs on sale. How many did you have for this sale??? Maybe 10 if you were lucky. I think you did it with just a few so you could convince people to buy a more expensive TV.

Well maybe some people can afford to buy a more expensive TV but, Im on a fixed income and only get paid once a month so definitely cannot afford a higher price.

Im hoping another store will run a similar sale and stand behind their products. I dont believe I will be buying anything outside of groceries at your store as I truly dont like to be scammed or tricked.

User's recommendation: Wouldn’t recommend.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: 621 East Lake Street, Tawas City, MI 48763

Comments

#1947072

Its more than 10 units moron. Its millions of hits on the website.

You probably have trash internet and a poor pc you were ordering with. Looks like you're poor and stupid.

Walmart Reviews