1.2

Today is December 12th 2017 @ 3.20 PM. I am having problems with my order I purchased last month (Nov.

27th, 2017) from Walmart.com. It was lost in shipping just an hour from my home, a week ago, Dec 6th. 2017. I spoke to Walmart.com earlier in the day and one of the items were reordered but the other two, a FedEx investigation was placed to find the package.

I called FedEx to see the outcome but was told to contact Walmart back so they can resend the items since the package was not located. I called Walmart.com and spoke to Associate Margret. She stated she could not help me or honor the price but give a return. I told her when I called the first time and spoke to a supervisor (did not catch her name) She reordered one of my items and she gave me the same purchase sale price that was made in my original order.

She said that was because she honored the price so I asked to speak to a supervisor again. I also asked her if I could just pick up the items at a local Walmart instead. She asked me to hold while she contacted them. I waited a while and she came back to tell me the Supervisor, Shannon Gaines, replied to her stating that the items were no longer available (which they are on the site at this time just not at the sale price).

When I told Margret that I saw them on the website, she replied to Shannon again and Shannon replied back, if I want to get a refund and repurchase at the higher price that's the only option I have. She will not honor the sale price. I told Margret I already purchased the item and it was lost almost to my doorstep, I am not asking to purchase something new and get the discount from a month ago, this was an order already placed and honored at that price. She said that she understood exactly what I meant and she agrees but there was nothing she can do!

Can you or someone please resolve my issue? I would really like the items honored that I purchased, to get at my doorstep, before Christmas for my kids at the price I paid for them.

Thank you for your time! Dawnielle I do have all my information and phone calls recored and logged if needed!

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: How the situation was handled.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 12, 2017.

Comments