Was in electronics waited 20 25 min at register and pushed button said someone was on way never saw no one so went to layaway the guy was working there wait d there 15 more minutes then he took time taping up a box knowing I had been waiting then said oh I gotta go to bathroom then came to electronics and started straightening up headphones I said u gonna help me or wht ad I got angry so he walked away put fingers in ears and called a manager very poor service will never suggest tht one to anyone

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Customer Care.

Comments

When I used to live in Burlington, Vermont I used to live a few miles outside of town and would have to catch the city bus into town every day. The snow was real high on the side of the road, so I would have to literally stand in the street "like a dummy" becoming a Popsicle waiting for the stupid bus to arrive. I slipped a few times on the ice and fell real hard to the ground, but I had so many layers of warm clothing on that it kept me from getting seriously injured.

Did you just stand there like a big dummy, waiting on somebody to read your mind? Or did you walk up and ask for help?

FragrantNumbat
to MizzCrabtree #1587226

Well in his defence it was not like he was standing around anywhere waiting for help. He was at the register and pressed the button that asked for help.

But yeah, I agree on one extent. Many of these people think they can read minds. They are too shy to speak up and need mommy to do so for them.

Yet if they are asked if they need help they claim they are being treated like criminals and cannot shop in peace. The bottom line is if you want help as for it don't just stand around lie a big dummy waiting for someone to read your mind.