2.3

I had the service for about a year. I decided to switch service since they are not the low cost provider they claim to be.

A lot of companies offering great deals now with much better coverage. I called to let them know I was going to cancel my service. They appeared to not care, and just gave me my account number. I switched my service and went on line to make my final payment.

The online page had already been cancelled despite them telling me that I had to call and cancel once I switched services. They then told me they would be charging me $5 extra to make the final payment.

I protested and asked for a manager. I believe they just transfered me to another clerk as he was no help at all and would not do anything for me despite it being their fault that I had to make the payment over the phone.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. lisajoey2000 stated that there is a room for improvement of lack of knowledge. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of family mobile cell phone service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $5. Walmart needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned family mobile cell phone service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Comments