I ordered a $25 Basic Blue e-Gift Card on Aug 10, 2015 at 6:38 pm. After the order was placed I received an email stating that I should receive the card via email in about 4 hours. It's now 9:21 pm on Aug 12, 2015 and I still haven't received the email. The website shows "processing". I'm currently on the phone with customer service and have been for 27 minutes. I used Paypal and the payment was taken out of my account immediately.

I'm not convinced that this was a great idea to purchase an e-gift card.

Ok. 32 minutes and my phone call is over. Nothing resolved. I'm told that it was escalated to her supervisor and to please wait up to 48 hours for the e-card to be re delivered via email.

Bang up job, WalMart /sarc

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $25 and wants Walmart to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor service, long wait on phone and have not received product. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Target. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walmart and walmart delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments