Lancaster, South Carolina

Good morning i have a bad complaint about store 1030 you have a dept manager that work there in the women dept who was very rude wouldnt help me when i aak her a question i really think you should do something about her. I cant remember her name but she was a older white woman nasty attitude i truly hope you do something about her and it took for me to get the dept manager in hoisery to help me but this is the type of manager you want to keep sam walton dream alive.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Manager.

Preferred solution: Gift card for horrible service.

Walmart Pros: Only person was nice was the cashier.

Comments

Oh how sad!!

she was not the only rude one but the person she was helping was rude and snarky, when they were talking and I asked a question the rude lady she was talking to said we are not done yet wait your turn. I said i just have a simple question and that lady had a hard question, she was asking about how a product works and which one is the best brand name.

she was taking her own sweet time helping the other lady and did not call security when the other lady got rude to me. I asked the manager to call security on the other lady and explained how she talked to me, the manager refused to call security on this rude sarcastic woman.

LadyScot
@Anonymous

So you basically butted in on someone's turn and got mad when they would not let you go first?