Store #4595 - The manager by the name of: Mr. Leanard at this store on many occasions has been very unprofessional, and rude to me.

In front of everybody! This manager has no class, and did not do anything to make my shopping pleasurable. I returned an item with a receipt, and he gave me the third degree! Plus he gave me a very dirty look.

Never had the courtesy to ask me, is there anything else you need? Never apologized, nothing.

I will not be returning to your store. He works like he hates his job, never smiles, and once again the worst customer service I have ever experienced!

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Manager.

Comments

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #694559

I don't care what anyone thinks this is all I have to do in life I am very old like raisin never married and have no children. I am sorry but I am lonely I realize all of this is pathetic but I can't help being a lonely and sad retired public school teacher. :cry

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #693891

sorry about my previous comment. I forgot they do ask if I there is anything else I need when making a return I suppose they are asking me this before moving on to the next customer.

I do agree if there is a problem with the item they should apologize they have in the past saying "sorry about that" if the item didn't work. I think the manager was just another arrogant inbred f.a.g.

it like me. I apologize for my ignorance I was licking my dogs nuts all night :upset

to anonymous #694178

Do you honestly have nothing better to do with your life? Your attempts at being clever and funny are extremely boring and very tiring.

Grow up or find a site that thinks this childish *** is actually amusing.

If you really think your perverted remarks are entertaining, get some professional help. :roll

to Anonymous #694328

Sioux Falls, your attempts at telling everyone how wrong they are for experiencing problems with their shopping trips are extremely boring and very tiring. Grow up or find a site that thinks this childish *** is actually amusing.

From: ALL OF US WHO HATE YOUR POSTS!!!!! :(

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #693822

When you return an item, why should the manager ask if there is anything else you need? The kind of questions he was asking you, would determine if he was rude like you say, or doing his job.

Anytime I return anything I get asked a couple questions. What should the manager apologize for, anyway?

I imagine you are an expert on customer service!