I ordered a dehumidifier online from them, they said it would arrive on September 2ed by the 4th it still had not arrived and no one could tell me where it was or when it would arrive. I contacted them via email and within 2 days was given a partial refund as an apology for it being late, now that I have canceled my order they are trying to tell me that it will take 7 days to refund my money ???

Funny since I got that discount posted to my account only 2 days after complaining. I find it funny that they can take money off my card in a nanosecond, but it takes 7 days to put it back ??

Sounds like *** to me ! I hate it when these places try to feed me *** !

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "poor customer service, problem with delivery." of walmart delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $300. Walmart needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walmart delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Comments

to KevinRichards #1032399

Oh I have the same name as you. Either that or you want to pretend to be me.

I find that quite flattering actually. But retard I am 17 not 12, if you knew how to read you would know this.