5pc. dining set from Victory Lane, Inc. (purchased at Walmart) has numerous paint bubbles on the table top. Found when assembling.

Manual states not to address defects with store, but to contact manufacturer. I did so and was told they do not replace table tops or pedestals, even with maqnufacturing defect.

They told me to return to store for exchange (stores in my area are sold out), which means disassembling and repackaging. Which is basically impossible. Walmart is also giving me the run around.

I have filed a complaint with Walmart Corp., BBB, and am posting complaints on any website I can find. Otherwise I feel powerless to do more. All I want is for the company to replace the defective table top they manufactured.

Review about: Walmart Website.

Comments

Awka, Anambra, Nigeria #127378

Most manufactures would rather have you contact them for defects in items that can be shipped to you via the mail or UPS. They can't ship a table top this way, that is why you were refered back to the store.

The smart thing to do is inspect the parts BEFORE you put an item togeather. This would avoid the problem of taking it apart.