2.9
Layout of Store

Update by user Sep 21, 2015

This writing is in regard to the complaint about Wal-Mart on the handling of the search of the customer and Wal-Mart not having written policy and violating rights of the citizen. I would like to retract the statement as I have misquoted what the person was trying to say.

Due to space I was trying to convey as much information as possible. I did not pass on the correct information in doing so.

My apologies to Danny2015.

Original review posted by user Sep 21, 2015

In West Plains, MO a seriously ill woman after doctor's appointment had her prescriptions filled at West Plains Wal-Mart Superstore. She was subjected to 1 hour unlawful detainment, bullied, falsely accused and the store was in violation of Constitution amendments 1st, 4th, and 14th.

The reason for this post is not by choice by my duty to inform unsuspecting citizens of West Plains, MO of the illegal search by Wal-Mart of a citizen. My first choice was the free press but the editor of local paper verbally refused to print and refused to provide written reason of why. He explained I did not understand business law. Reinforced by responding law officers forcing debilitated citizen to prove her innocence and comply with illegal receipt check and some of her personal property.

The citizen was not guilty of any wrong doing but her rights were clearly violated by Wal-Mart and the local police. The citizen was threated with a shoplifting charge with no probable cause. No one in the store could supply the customer with a written policy of the procedure used to search citizens.

As citizens we are to stand on written principles. We are responsible to respectfully question possible violations.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of walmart prescription filling from Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to "provide written policy of the searching of customers at front door. apology from wal-mart".

The most disappointing in user's experience was embarrassed. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Comments

Your statement doesn't really show how the 1st or 14th amendments were in anyway violated, especially the14th which based on a quick Google states "The 14th Amendment to the Constitution was ratified on July 9, 1868, and granted citizenship to “all persons born or naturalized in the United States,” which included former slaves recently freed"

to Anonymous Orange, California, United States #1036887

This person does not know what she is talking about, it seems they were picked up for shoplifting and are pissed about it.

Danny2015
to KevinRichards #1036934

Mr. Richards,

My apologies on misquoting Danny2015 on the event that happened at Wal-Mart.

I apologize for putting out information that I clearly did not understand.

This is totally my fault and it does not reflect Danny 2015 at all. Once again my apologies for writing the wrong information.